[pct-l] Ride needed

Peter Shaw pshaw999 at cox.net
Mon Apr 11 19:43:53 CDT 2011

Bill,

I will be picking up a hiker in Banning and then driving through Idyllwild
to go to Warner Springs for another pickup. I could give you a ride on the
29th, about noon pickup. It might get a little more comfy as we get near the
kickoff, but I do have a big vehicle. When I was trail angeling at Onion
Valley last year we did get nine hikers and packs in the car without using
the roof rack. If all the offers I have made for rides come to fruition
there will be seven max (plus me). Let me know ASAP as I have casual
inquiries from others that don't want to make a commitment yet. I am
returning on Sunday morning and could retrace that route.

Peanut Eater