[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 07:42:41 CDT 2011

Schommer writes: Many vegetarians did give up and start eating every hamburger in site, but some did not.  Smiles has been vegetarian for many years, and has trekked the world as a vegetarian.  She remained strict about her diet on trail last year, and is the only person I met, or at least knew of, who lost no weight whatsoever.  I know that 2/3 of the way through she had not lost anything, while most of us were down 25 and more lbs, and eating everything in sight. Sticks of butter took on candy par status by WA.  No kidding.  When I saw Johnny Law eating a stick of butter I was totally grossed out, but I took a bite nonetheless, and found it delicious.  But I digress.  Smiles stayed very healthy right up to Manning Park, and didn't give up her vegetarianism.  But then, she's ripped.  That girl is solid muscle!
Switchback replies: Yea, I can relate to that.  I am pretty much solid muscle all the time down here in the low lands of Las Vegas.  I am a walking example of dietary discipline and the hard core hiker trash persona.  Smiles and I would have a lot in common.  We would probably be trail buddies.