[pct-l] Keeping athlete's foot at bay

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 13:10:27 CDT 2011

make sure when u shower...even at the hotels and angels houses...that u wear
flip flops or some other form of water shoes. That's the only way to prevent it!
Also carry a small tube of foot fungus creme, just incase...one never knows. O
and don't walk barefoot...ANYWHERE!

BTW, Axel, i think u shall be named...Axel Rose b/c that is what I see everytime
ur emails pop up lol

Sugar Moma