[pct-l] Thru-hiking SOBO

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Apr 12 14:47:31 CDT 2011

Hey, Dan & Austin!

If time and finances permit, Mtn. Education may be up there come June 1st
documenting and filming, again, like last year in the Sierra, for the Snow
Guide to the PCT, but this time for the SoBo folks, so that future hikers
will be able to see exactly what the conditions are realistically like at
that time of year on those passes and traverses under snow.

That area is pricelessly beautiful, just be careful on those above
timberline slopes!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education