[pct-l] Pack weight?

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Apr 13 06:49:04 CDT 2011

In my younger days we would carry bottles of wine on our backpacking trips.  Heavy for sure, but hey when you're young, ....   I still get people looking at me askance when I tell this story and asking "you carried the empties back out right?".  The answer is of course "yes".  Lots of what we learned in Scouts served us well and preceded LNT!