[pct-l] Southbound JMT help

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Wed Apr 13 14:43:13 CDT 2011

Will--

Suggest you post you inquiry here:
JMT all the time. The files and archives have lots of information on
resupply, as this is talked about often.

The only other option to hiking out is making arrangements with a pack
service to bring your resupply in. It is expensive, but you might be able
to split the cost with other hikers. You will find info on that at the
above Yahoo group site.

For cleaning dishes I just use sand--sufficiently abrasive and in vast
supply. Avoid getting food into water sources though.

Herb