[pct-l] Pack weight?

Kevin Renfrow kevinrenfrow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:35:54 CDT 2011

Also, if you'd like to pack in some bottled wine sans the bottle,
Cascade Designs makes a 'PlatyPreserve' wine bladder.
http://cascadedesigns.com/platypus/wine-preservation/platypreserve/product
So, if you don't want to refill a box wine bag with quality wine, you
could try one of these.

-Kevin
http://www.hikingwithcrohns.com/