[pct-l] Esbit Cubes

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:05:10 CDT 2011

I use Esbit frequently.  I use one tab per cooked meal.  It works very well
for me.  I like the fact that it doesn't spill and is easy to blow out and
reuse later.  Smells funny though, but that's a small price to pay.

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.