[pct-l] Cell Phone reception

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:18:15 CDT 2011

Pay phone what's that?  I haven't seen on of them in sometime.  All the one
in OC are just empy booths.
Gerry0625
On Apr 14, 2011 2:01 PM, "Mary Kwart" <mkwart at gci.net> wrote:
> Check out Halfmile's website--it has cell phone reception
info---www.pctmap.net. He doesn't have US Cellular, tho. I used Verizon and
it was great in Calif--even in mountainous areas as long as you were on a
ridgetop. Not so good in Washington. Only problem was at Trout Lake in
Washington only ATT worked, but I carried a phone card to be able to use a
land line. Also Sierra City in CA was in a canyon, so no cell reception.
Again I used a phone card at a pay phone.