[pct-l] Backpackers Poetry Book

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:05:39 CDT 2011

First I'd like to say that any and all profits from the following book are
being donated to the PCTA.

I have just published a book of classic poetry geared to backpackers ,
hikers, and adventure travelers called "Backpackers Poetry".  It contains a
collection of poems written by famous poets gathered over several years for
reading while I hiked which have been compiled into this book.  Poets such
as Robert Frost, William Service, Walt Whitman plus many, many more are
included.

I put this book together because I could not find a single good general
poetry book to bring hiking – with poems geared to nature, adventure, etc.

The book is available online at Amazon (see link) in either paperback or
kindle format.  It is also available at Barnes & Noble in paperback and epub
format.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_18?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=backpackers+poetry&sprefix=backpackers+poetry

A search for “backpackers poety” should locate it if the link doesn’t work.
I beleive the cost is ~ $12 for the paperback and $10 for the e-versions.

Hope a few others enjoy this book and again it is for a cause dear to my
heart -- the PCT.

Day-Late