[pct-l] Fwd: TICK ALERT

Toby Maxwell tmm19 at geneseo.edu
Fri Apr 15 07:21:40 CDT 2011

haha very nice anecdote.  Thanks as well Diane, I'll keep an eye out for
both kinds of ticks, in new york there's only deer ticks to worry about so
thats great knowledge.  I'll keep in mind that I shouldn't have a screaming
fit unless I find a group of ticks that coordinated a smiley face pattern on
my butt or something :)

-Toby