[pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

mikepinkus at hotmail.com mikepinkus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:14:55 CDT 2011

Me either, just on principle alone.

Cheers,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric <johner27 at evergreen.edu>
Sender: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:30:10
To: Mike Yanasak<amuddler2 at gmail.com>
Cc: <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Paradise Corner Cafe

Checked with a postal worker - C/O does not give them the right to open
packages - it is merely a way to allow you to receive mail at an address
that you normally wouldn't and allows them to accept the package for you.
So, basically, what they say they will be doing is a federal crime! Yikes!

That being said, I had not planned and will not be sending a package there.

Regards,
Eric
www.primalpct.com

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: