[pct-l] Ticks and lyme disease

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:50:35 CDT 2011

Cherry Bomb has a booth at KO and will be talking about Lyme. Unfortunatley she
contracted it from just being in her backyard...not even on the trail...but
didn't get any clues she was sick until she began hiking last year. Now she is
undergoing some serious treatment for the next six months in hopes of hiking
NEXT year. She will have premitherin and deet at the booth. Lyme sux!

Sugar Moma