[pct-l] Difficulties contacting Tarptent

Chad Courtney chad.courtney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:13:29 CDT 2011

Hello,
First wanted to say today is the one year anniversary of the start of my
2010 thru. Really jealous of this years hikers, especially the ones already
on the trail.

I have been trying to get in touch with Henry Shire's at Tarptent.  I have a
double rainbow that I sent in for repairs some time ago.  I have
been trying to get a status report, and have had no response through email
or voicemail.  I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

I am looking forward to kickoff as Meander and I scrounged up enough pennies
to make it out.  Can't wait for the class of 2010 reunion!

I also said in my email to Henry if my tent wasn't here before kickoff, we
would be sleeping in one of his demos!

Happy Hiking
Bacon