[pct-l] stuff to leave with support person

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:32:57 CDT 2011

So, I'm trying to go through my stuff (y'all should SEE my room right
now...), and figure out what to leave behind at my sister's, and what to put
in the storage unit. On my AT thru, I just left everyting at my mom and
dad's, but this time I'm not, so I was wondering if anyone had any insight
on what things should be kept at hand, should something come up.

Right now I have some spare socks set aside. And... yeah that's about it.
Besides one or two mail drops I'll ask her to send, which I'm still working
on (I'm terrible at planning). She's got a small apartment, so I don't want
to leave a bunch of stuff there if the concensus says I don't need to. And
I'm trying to keep it simple for her, not stress her out or make her life
too complicated by my strange endeavors.

--
~ Moccasin