[pct-l] Mail

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:42:22 CDT 2011

Where is this listed in the US Code?  The closest applicable sections state
that the delivery of mail cannot be obstructed, and another that says that
postal employees may not open mail.  In the first, delivery of mail may
still occur.  I suspect that the discovery of offending items will be
reported to law enforcement, and ultimately it will be law enforcement
stopping the delivery of the mail. The latter section does not apply.  I
agree with the others that have said an oral contract is sufficient.  If it
isn't, I have family members that broke the law when I told them to open my
mail.