[pct-l] Mail

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Sat Apr 16 16:42:57 CDT 2011

I'll just leave this here....

>From Section 1703:

"*Whoever*, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of
newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both." (bolding mine)

Again, great that the cafe owners want to provide a service to thru-hikers.
But searching for drugs seems to intimate that all thru-hikers are druggies
and not to be trusted. That doesn't seem very hiker-friendly to me.

Regards,
Eric
www.primalpct.com