[pct-l] Mail,its like a burrito

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:44:01 CDT 2011

How many of you would buy a sealed burrito from a gas station,now how
many if that seal was broken? My resupply has zip locked food,if
someone opens the package,its now suspect to taintedness!(beyond the
maker) Now im trusting "new people" that run a grease griddle to trust
there food,and all the food and gear(personal letters,money,pictures)
I need to survive for days! I guess that gos with halloween candy
too,but they dont dig thru my stuff. The idea is I spent the dough to
assure my safety,not to gamble my a%$ on possible minimum wage
workers,and hope my gear is all there. How do you keep open boxes
safe? Can you say Health Code Violation! This may be a rumor?,but who
gives a dam,justice is blind! Just because you own a company dosent
mean you can write new laws,God Bless America! I still dont understand
the motivation of anyone sending drugs to the booneys?(to sell?
really,are we talking loads of it?) I think this fear is unfounded,and
certainly no more of a risk than anywhere else in America. And its a
possible victimless crime(not that its right,but whats with the el-al
airline type searching). Please explain if im wrong(im listening with
an open mind),and yes if there not charging there doing a service,but
as an eater,im doing a service as well and I keep my hands to myself.
O.K. im done,some say I have an Alta-tude,Hike On.