[pct-l] Deet

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Apr 17 18:09:02 CDT 2011

Good afternoon, all,

After several spring/early summer trips between the border and Kennedy
Meadows without DEET or Permethrin my S.Cal. tick-total stands at exactly
one:  I picked up that one just south of Cajon Junction in the grassy Little
Horsethief Canyon.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09