[pct-l] [PCT-L] Mail

dofdear at cox.net dofdear at cox.net
Sun Apr 17 19:17:47 CDT 2011

I'd be concerned with someone opening my package.  I repackage my meds into daily packets.  Some are OTC and others are prescription.  It could create a serious problem if my meds were removed and otherwise unavailable.  Yes, I do carry an extra weeks supply for emergency but the idea that I might need to wait for a restocking of what I needed is not good.  I think a package directed toward a hiker, regardless of who it was addressed to is an inappropriate invasion of privacy and should not be tolerated.  Just my 2 Cents,

Dan C. aka Thumper