[pct-l] Ice axe KM to Trail Pass?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Apr 18 11:22:59 CDT 2011

No need for ice axes and spikes between KM and Horseshoe Meadows trailheads.
Your snow level may be (for late June) 10,500, but there are no serious snow
traverses that would require either. (All based on our May-July trip last
year from KM to the MTR).

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education