[pct-l] Neo-Air mattress

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:22:57 CDT 2011

Yes, Timothy,
I would blow mine up in that nice evening mattress cuddle time, and then
later, just before letting myself nod off, would put a puff or two more into
it.  If I didn't, it would go down through contact with the ground, and the
evening chill.  If I did this just before bed, it stayed firm all night.  If
I didn't it would loose just a bit of inflation simply by getting cold.  It
never went down enough that I came close to touching the ground however,
even when I didn't give it that pre nod off puff.

Shroomer