[pct-l] Section A weekend hike

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 21:18:33 CDT 2011

Dang, but I guess that's expected.  It's a very nice spot when horses
haven't stayed in it recently.  I'd get a kick out of seeing that spot full.
 I've only seen it with the 4 shelters of my group.  We didn't even fill up
the front section, and left the back area and the spot across the creek from
it empty.