[pct-l] A long shot, but...

Andrew Morgan andrewedwardmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:27:09 CDT 2011

Does anyone living near San Francisco have (or know someone who has) a car
they'd be willing to rent for the week of July 5th---12th?

My girlfriend is flying out to visit me on my hike and we're looking for a
vehicle to use.  She flies in to SF.  We'll be staying near Yosemite for the
week, doing very little driving.  We would like to do a few day hikes
(15--20 minutes from where we're staying near Groveland, CA) and so we'd
like to have a car.

Between hotel, flights, and hiking costs, my hike is proving to be more
expensive than I had hoped it would be.  I'm trying to find a cheaper
alternative to renting a car for a week from a rental agency at the airport.
 Any advice would be welcomed.

Thank you!

Andrew