[pct-l] Drug Mules,C'mon Man.

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:47:18 CDT 2011

If someone was to mail drugs across the border in the US MAIL(willing
to risk there freedom),Why wouldnt they mail it farther then the
cafe?!!! Is there a large drug consuming base near Paradise Cafe?(I
dont know the area?) I might be stupid on this front(i doubt it),but I
think someone hasnt figured this out yet,and its sad. If I wanted to
transport,why would I ship it right across the border and walk it? I
hope that your burger is better than your logic SIR! I will not eat
your food,but since im now involved,ill be glad to fight for our legal
rights as consumers,humans,and basic Americans with the backing of the
law. Your plan is to break the law,to make sure nobody is breaking the
law,oh the humanity! Yes,ill backpack 2700 miles and make sure your
well within your local health code at all times,isnt that a pisser. I
think he just dosent want give packages for free,and wants to continue
to serve burgers without an uprising,if thats the case,please just say
so man,Hike and Fight On! P.S. Why no response to me? Am I making too
much sence? Hey,if your fighting drugs,im with ya,but pick your
battles a little better. Why cant you get a drug dog? Why cant you
just sling griddle hash and fill my coffee? If you own a company,you
can sell product,or make a point,I hope your rich brother!