[pct-l] A long shot, but...

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:09:29 CDT 2011

Dear Shroomer,

I'm formulating some strategies here.  If I run out of the loo, screaming at
the KO, how many men would I have at "my ready" and at my "beck and call"?
Hmmm, first I have to find me a very cooperative tick.  We women just like
to make you guys think that you are the ones coming up with the schemes and
plans.  Ooops, did I just say that out loud?  I don't want to give away
female trade secrets that we have acquired over 3 million years of
evolution.

Melanie