[pct-l] paradise valley cafe

Robbie Peacock robbiepeacock at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 10:12:19 CDT 2011

there is a new owner at the Paradise Valley Cafe he has only had it opened a
short time.
This is his first year dealing with the pacific crest trail hikers I was there
just a couple of days ago. We had a nice talk about the trail and how many
hikers to expect this season. A hiker was there with me and read him some thing
on line about the Jose burger he had no idea that the place was looked forward
to by so many.
 He also did not know that there was a sign 25 miles back on the trail promoting
his business. He is looking forward to doing what he can to assist the hikers
this season and in the future. There is water there and tables outside with
umbrellas as well as good food.
 I was unaware of the package inspection when I was there. So I do not know
weather this is true or not. If it is true I can understand it we are in
Riverside County the sheriff's in that area do eat there quite a bit. It is
illegal to posses or distribute drugs of any kind in this county. I DO NOT THINK
HE WANTS TO GO TO JAIL FOR YOU!!!!!!
 My advice to anybody planing on using Paradise Valley Cafe to resupply do not
send any drugs.
 The owner is doing all Thur hikers a favor by being there so lets all be nice
and thank him and his staff for doing what they do for all of us.
  Peacock