[pct-l] paradise valley cafe

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 12:33:48 CDT 2011

OK I don't understand why this has even been an F*&%ing issue. WTF...just b/c
we're dirty and live on the trail for five months we automatically become drug
pushers...COME THE F*&$ ON! Who the hell does drugs while hiking anyways? Yes
maybe we smoke some weed, but that's not really considered a "drug" in
Cali...hello get with the times here. Not to mention, that if anyone DID mail it
to themselves, it would be considered so menial that any LEO would not want to
even bother b/c the paperwork involved wouldn't be worth their time! And this is
quoted from LA Sheriff's SEVEN yrs ago!

Seriously, leave this issue alone already. The guy sounds really nice and is
obviously new to us tree huggin hippie hiker trash kind. He'll figure it out
once we start rollin in! He prolly lives way out thar in them deserted
hills...what kind of stories do u think he gets from his maw and paw about us?
"Hey Paw...there goes one of them thar hiker people, I hear thar blood is
green!"

Seriously tho. Once he sees we're normal tree huggin hippie hiker trash
kind....he'll cuddle up next to us and stop checking our mail. But why do we
keep harping on this stupid subject again?
You either mail ur shit to them or u don't...geez!

Sugar Moma