[pct-l] Removing tics the pleasant wayl

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 19 23:15:48 CDT 2011

Shroomer,
I don't know about Switchback, but you can always count on JMT to come
to the rescue when Melanie and Sugar Moma come screeching out of the
shower and show you  "amateurs"  how to remove ticks from a lady the
pleasant way.

I will remove the tics, wherever they may be, very gently, with my
nibbler teeth.
I will use tweezers only as a last resort in the hard to get to places.

I know, you guys are probably all confused and don't know what I am
talking about...it probably never occurred
to you guys that that is the proper way to remove a tic from a lady.

JMT Reinhold...removing tics the pleasant way
Melanie,
If you come out of the shower screaming bloody murder at KO, I'll be
there for you.
I know Jack Ass will be there, I've seen him in action when a poor
innocent screamer was treated last year, and I'm sure JMT and the Pirate
will be there for you.
So that's a start, but I think the commotion will drum up a few hundred
more, all ready to get that damn tick offen ya.
See you soon,
Shroomer
Dear Shroomer, //
I'm formulating some strategies here.
If I run out of the loo, screaming //at the KO, how many men would I
have at "my ready" and at my "beck and //call"?
Hmmm, first I have to find me a very cooperative tick.
We women //just like to make you guys think that you are the ones coming
up with the //schemes and plans. Ooops, did I just say that out loud?
I don't want to //give away female trade secrets that we have acquired
over 3 million years of //evolution.

//Melanie //
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Scott Williams <baidarker at gmail.com
Of course I've got a "freak mobile," and I'm usually the "Freak" who
//drives //it.
But I'll be gone during that time.
It just might work. It's a nasty //old stick PU.
  Can your girl friend drive a stick? She'd have to figure//out //how to
get to Martinez (Bart and bus), to pick it up.
Hmmmmmmmm let's go//off line to talk, Andrew. //
And hey, Jackass we'll have to see if we can find any screaming girls at
//KO //with ticks attached to them.
Hell, I'm just gonna walk around with //tweezers //at the ready.
Lookin' forward to seeing you all again.
Is Molasses //coming //to KO, or just your old self? //

Shroomer

/