[pct-l] Sorry List,Cafe.

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:45:05 CDT 2011

Hey All, I may have overstepped my bounds(which time?),I am truly
sorry if I hurt the pct in anyway(water cache). I respond with
passion,and hey I think I got some valid points,but im just one,and my
actions should not reflect upon other hikers,mules. I would like to
say that I would have no problem having my package opened in front of
me,a possible solution. And I have no problem letting an T angel
search my stuff,in front of me,its the idea of it being already opened
that has ruffled my feathers! And I thought that open letter responce
was real(im a fool,alot sometimes). Sorry again,but Hike On,and
prosper.