[pct-l] Garmin 60CSx halfmile' map question

Joshua Pinedo joshua.pinedo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:20:53 CDT 2011

I'm not sure why it happened, and I don't really remember what the error
message said, but I'm thinking maybe because it timed out.  I do have a 4 G
memory card and it did come with a full size memory card adapter, I just
need to find a way to get it attached to my laptop.  I think I'll take
you're advise, Ate Tuna, and try and transfer it to a memory card first and
then just pop it in the Garmin.  Will I be able to just override the
information that may or may not have been copied to the micro SD already?

thanks,

JP