[pct-l] Garmin 60CSx halfmile' map question

Ate Tuna atetuna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:27:56 CDT 2011

When you put the memory card in your laptop, look for a file that's named
gmapsupp.img and delete it.  It will be recreated when you upload maps to
it.

I haven't tried it, but supposedly you can copy your gpx track and waypoint
files to the memory card, which can save a lot of hassle.  I believe it
would go in the [SD-card]:\Garmin\GPX folder.  If that doesn't work, no big
deal, just put the card back in your computer and delete those files.