[pct-l] Ticks

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 12:32:57 CDT 2011

so ur hiking right now Dale? Cuz this year they are insane here! I'm still
pulling ticks off my bed from my dog and I doing a day hike out here in SoCal
last Frid evening. Everyday, I think I've got em all and there's another one,
and they are all alive, even tho he's been treated and we both used deet on top
of it  AHHH!

And which 660 miles did u do on the PCT?

just sayin...

Sugar Moma