[pct-l] Removing tics the pleasant wayl

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 15:10:44 CDT 2011

Sugar Moma writes:  Wait...we have to shower while we're there?
Switchback replies: Say, they have nice showers at the Lake Morena Park.  I rarely use them.
What I do each year is hang around until it is dark.  Then I head into Pine Valley to the motel.
I have a nice shower and bed and TV.  Then I come back early the next morning like I have
been there all the time.  It works every time.  This keeps my hard core hiker trash
persona reputation on the front burner.  No problem.  I am the only true backpacker
politicican at the Kickoff.  I say one thing and do the opposite.  This is too cool a scam.