[pct-l] shut down aPCT water source? Drug Mules,C'mon Man.

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed Apr 20 17:54:38 CDT 2011

Some did,  but old journals tell of asking for water at houses and ranches,  rather like the CDT today.  But it's an option.  In this case it could be 23 miles from Tule to Live Oak Spring if seasonable sources are dry.  Not like Hat Creek Rim but not a fun time for all.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net