[pct-l] part of Paradise Cafe Thread

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 21:16:02 CDT 2011

Anza USED to have a lot of meth labs a few years ago

Burning Daylight, that was what I was referring to. People in Mt. Laguna,
Warner and Idyll. warned us to stay away from Anza. Last year we hitched
into Anza for water and a hot meal and found it to be a pleasant place with
outgoing folk who seemed legitimately interested in hearing about our
journey. The little Mexican restaurant that we ate at was so good that we
took burritos and tacos out to the trail with us...damn that was good trail
food, worth every ounce.

It's good to hear that the labs have moved on. The only hassle that we had
were the drunk drivers who we hitched into and out of town with(two separate
sets of drunks).

Jackass