[pct-l] Removing tics the pleasant wayl

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:01:14 CDT 2011

Melanie writes: Hey, you are taking away all my fun!  I was looking forward to all of us at Camp #22 throwing you into Lake Morena for an early morning swim at 5am!!!!  Can you say, "plunked?????"  Hmm, I think "me and the boyz" might still want to take you for a swim!!!!  In my girl scouting days, we once opened up the outhouse door while others shined the flashlight Klieg lights onto the poor awkward user.  But I've matured a little since then!
Switchback replies: You do not realize who you are dealing with.  Ghosts on the PCT tell Switchback stories.  Superman cannot see through the lead in my pencil.  Indians along the PCT sing Switchback songs to my prowness and courage.  I am the original hard core hiker trash backpacker.  Plus, it would take scores of hikers to lift me up to carry me down to the lake. :-)