[pct-l] shut down aPCT water source? Drug Mules,C'mon Man.

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Apr 21 09:12:09 CDT 2011

I'm confused now.  There's no need for a water hose at paradise but it would be ok to knock on a door for water (maybe even their door?)?

They let us use the faucet so we can get water if they're closed etc.  It saves dirty hiker trash knocking on houses down the road. It also offsets/complements/whatever the cache,  if any,  at the highway.

My only point is,  it's water! Let's not lose it.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net