[pct-l] shoe replacement

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Apr 21 18:26:28 CDT 2011

Well, for the past two years, my GF and I have given a lot of the rides out of Aqua Dulce and we make shoes a high priority.

If you have something between a size 7 to size 10-ish; you have a pretty good selection.

My GF ran a guy to just about every outdoor store looking for a suitable size 14.  Extra wide shoes can also present a problem or "strange tastes".  I drove a gal who wanted a certain hiking sandal; REI, Adventure16 and quite a few miles of driving - she had to settle...

BillB