[pct-l] Solio H1000 + iPhone 3G = Incompatible??

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:07:10 CDT 2011

Heads up on the PowerMonkey Explorer - the Iphone adaptor is really flimsy
and will not stand up to wear - it even needs to be touched to actually
charge!  However, the USB adaptor works great and charged my phone in about
an hour.  Lightweight - but a bit concerned about rechargeability via
clamshell solar panel.  How's the experience with GoalZero products?  Am
considering this as an alternative....

http://www.goalzero.com/shop/p/79/Guide-10-Adventure-Kit/1:1/

--
www.guthrienutter.com