[pct-l] Outrageous Marketing Ploy

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:50:40 CDT 2011

And Mr. Pirate, I feel it's time to get more formal as KO approaches, I will
donate a jar each of John Muir Water and John Muir Dirt, maybe even a slug
of John Muir Wine, so that folks can smear and otherwise splatter their
packs with John Muir Good Luck for the trip.  So, get dirty with Muir,
that's my motto.

The invite remains outstanding, for any thrus or angels traveling through
the Bay Area who are interested in visiting Muir's home and ranch,  to just
give me an email, and if I'm not on trail myself, we can put you up, and get
ya in for a tour, as I'm next door neighbors to the Muir Nat. Historic Site,
and frankly for us hikers, it's pretty special.  I saw Ranger Dan, (who gave
us all the wonderful tour of Muir's home back in February) at Earth Day/John
Muir's B'day festivities last weekend.  And he said to say hi to the hiker
community (he's an ATer) and to tell you all how much he enjoyed giving a
talk to folks who love Muir to start with.   Frankly he'd love to be at KO
with us.  Except Zinger, who he said was out of line, and out of control!
 Way bad sense of humor!  Penny needs to put a bit more choke on that chain
dude!

See ya all at KO.

Shroomer