[pct-l] Food in the Sierras

Greg Gressel jumpfrom15000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 17:44:11 CDT 2011

Actually you are not required to have a canister until after VVR.  It is
perfectly legal to use the bear boxes in the restricted zones.  This would cover
all areas until you hit the areas around Reds that don't have bear boxes.  This
was told to me by a SEKI backcountry ranger and confirmed with a call to the
park.

Malto