[pct-l] Same boat!

Brendan Beltz brendanbeltz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:00:34 CDT 2011

Hey, I'm in the same boat. Arriving mid-dayish on wednesday and need to
figure out what to do. I think I'd prefer to start walking on Thursday
morning though (seems like camping in the early part right by the border may
not be the most pleasant?) But I"m open.

Sorry, I was coming on here to essentially bump my request from last week.

If anybody has extra space going to campo on the morning of the 28th or
floor space to crash on the 27th, I'd be very grateful.

Chris. I do believe that for SD, Scout, Frodo, and Girl Scout are listed as
great Angels (but I imagine they may be a bit overwhelmed so close to
kick-off). I'm going to email them next.

Brendan