[pct-l] Solio

Kolby Kirk admin at thehikeguy.com
Sat Apr 23 11:03:48 CDT 2011

It seems that this is the case for other Solio models... but I can't find
anything online about dedicated tips that can be used with my model of the
Solio (h1000).  The tip it came with works with other Apple products (like
my iPod), but it's my PHONE that says that the device is incompatible.  If
the TIP was incompatible, my phone wouldn't have anything to say about the
power it's connected to. It simply wouldn't work.

But thanks for the advice.  I'll give Solio a call if i have time.  In the
meantime, I've ordered a different brand of solar charger.

Kolby