[pct-l] Sierra Snow Update

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 11:43:03 CDT 2011

Scarecrow Reinhold writes: And please Melanie and Sugar Moma,......don't throw me into Lake Morena at 5 in  the morning.  The water will be cold and I am not well insulated like Switchback......I'm just a lean  hiking machine.....I will be freezing.  Stick with the original plan....throw Switchback in the lake....he has more insulation.
Switchback has so much insulation, he could hike naked at the North Pole and not feel the cold.
Switchback replies: It will be very hard to throw me in anything.  I will be warm in my kingsize motel bed Saturday and Sunday mornings.  I don't need any insulation while I am relaxing surrounded by down pillows and comforter.