[pct-l] tendonitis...minor injuries

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:57:06 CDT 2011

Haha, oooooh yes. Been there. I pulled my Achiles going too fast down a
mountain on the AT, and hiked for weeks waiting for that to heal. Thanks to
the limping, I got miserable tendonitis on the top of the other foot, from
the compensation I guess. That hurt for an additional several weeks. If I'd
rested things might have been easier, but I just grit my teeth and kept
walking (limping, as it were). I'm stubborn. And maybe a little stupid.

If you have 20 days to rest some minor tendonitis, I'd say you're golden.

--
~ Moccasin