[pct-l] cascade locks

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:54:48 CDT 2011

One of the great unexpected things about doing these long trails is just how
great hikers get treated.

It is a very rare, and I would imagine a truly sad, hiker that can come off
one of these long hikes without a renewed faith in the generosity and
humanity of his fellow man.  What a great bonus to add to a great wilderness
experience!

Day-Late