[pct-l] Camping in Tuolumne/Yosemite

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sat Apr 23 14:04:36 CDT 2011

That's a good link.  Try this one also which covers camping anywhere else.  (this info might have been posted earlier; sorry for any duplication).

 "Do I have to camp in designated campsites?
No, in the vast majority of the park. Only at the five High Sierra Camps and in the Little Yosemite Valley area must you camp at a designated site. Otherwise you may camp anywhere you like, provided you follow all the regulations listed above."  http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/wildregs.htm