[pct-l] Snow worries

Perry Chamberlain juniper_canoeman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 14:58:17 CDT 2011

 I think if you are worried about the deep snow, just delay a little behind the main herd, and you should be able to just use the corpses and discarded packs and  items, of the brave can-do early birds,  as a kind of board walk through the really bad areas.
Plus there will be food and goodies in their packs, and free phones.
Just think of it as the DONNER PARTY 2.0.  Tender subject, medium well done.
See, theres always a silver lining in every problem.
;->
We will know if it works if the new motto of the sierras this year is, "hey check it out, this fits me, and its in my favourite color"
Just consider the corpses as modified hiker boxes with free goodies.

Naughty, but still the  canoeman

:-)

be nice.........