[pct-l] Camping in Tuolumne/Yosemite

Thelma Fredricksen thelma.fredricksen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 23:01:12 CDT 2011

I've camped in the TM campground a bunch...1/2 of it is first come, first
serve and the rest is reserve in advance.  There is a backpackers area just
as people have been saying. The regular TM campground can get full after
9am, but I'm sure they'll accomodate you somehow in the backpackers area or
elsewhere. This year, it's hard to say just how much of it will be open and
when.
Thelma